(and other Spirits too!)
(Dependent on the Class)
Available On Demand
New York, NY
Classes start as Intermediate:
• Exploring Scotland
• Discovering Japan
• Whisky Without the E: Differentiating Between Scotch & Japanese
• The Battle of Rye vs. Bourbon
• The Evolution of New York Whiskey
Advanced Classes are also available:
• Where There's Smoke, There's Islay
• What's Your Mash Bill?
• Rare and Old (Very Limited Availability)
Included in the Class:
• Up to 4 pours of 2 brands of high-end Whisk(e)y per Guest
• Full Tasting Analysis
• Historical Background
• Light Snacks
• Surprise Gift at the End
Whisk(e)y has always been known as the "water of life".
How did it become so?
The word stems from the Gaelic phrase "uisge beatha" and after the corruption of the English language, the word "whisky" was born.
For the love of Whisk(e)y and the curiosity you have and the knowledge you seek, please join Courtney McKamey, TCP Owner and Whisk(e)y Aficionado, for various classes on the subject.
Other Spirits Classes are also available! Inquire below.